Support NATA 2014

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Double Dragon X Double Dragon X

Rated 4 / 5 stars April 9, 2008

Really good

Your movie was a good idea of what a flash "beat em up" could be, very smooth animation, fast paced some nice close ups and of course it doesnt hurt that its insprired by Double Dragon... even though, I think, if it wasnt Billy and Jimmy it would still have the high score it deserves.

One quick question, why didnt you have Abobo in it?? I was waiting for him the whole time! Haha, still really good though

The Match The Match

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 19, 2005

Oh man

That was so ridiculously sexy. Graphics were cool, loved the choice of song and the fight was really cool too, nice job

MIU SIM MIU SIM

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars March 11, 2005

Wait a min...

So the movie was great and all and C.O.B. is one of my favorite bands, by far... but I just thought I was doing something wrong at the beginning of the game, is the truck thingy honestly the only enemy and thats the end? Well Im glad you're continuing this, it looks like it can be really great... continue with Bodom too, put Kissing The Shadows in the next one :P

3d logic 3d logic

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 25, 2006

Damn I love this game

This was really fun I was doing pretty well and I started feeling really smart but then I got stuck and was back to my dumb self again, hahaha. But dont worry it would happened sooner or later, really great game though, I havent seen many like this but there should be a lot. You pulled off a pretty great game.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 25, 2006

Really well done and thought out

Lots of little puzzles and nice quips from Johnny makes this a solid game. I cant believe I was stuck on this for so long cause when I figured it out it seemed so simple, I just should of looked more carefully, hahaha. Anyways I figured it out and it was kickass.

Speedmaster Speedmaster

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 3, 2005

Crazy game

Its a realllllyyy nice game. I like the fact that it takes a lot to finish the game to get that picture. Its not the fact that I got to see some chick naked (hell, I cant just go on Kazaa right?) but its the fact that I earned the picture thats really cool. Nice game too, I like the bosses, the enemies, the powerups... everything was awesome!

Expeditive Techno - For FFR Expeditive Techno - For FFR

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 21, 2003

Sweet

Great sounds. I love this techno beat stuff. You are truely the King of the Audio Portal

Sonic Chemical Mix Sonic Chemical Mix

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars October 12, 2003

Fucking sweet

We all love Sonic but it would be cool if this was in the original.

BTW I put 0 for effort and diversity cause...
I don't know what diversity is

And I have no idea how to make these so I wouldn't know how much effort

Around the World Techno Around the World Techno

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars October 12, 2003

Nice

No, no, no I'm pretty sure people could use this in a movie