3d logic 3d logic

Damn I love this game

This was really fun I was doing pretty well and I started feeling really smart but then I got stuck and was back to my dumb self again, hahaha. But dont worry it would happened sooner or later, really great game though, I havent seen many like this but there should be a lot. You pulled off a pretty great game.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Really well done and thought out

Lots of little puzzles and nice quips from Johnny makes this a solid game. I cant believe I was stuck on this for so long cause when I figured it out it seemed so simple, I just should of looked more carefully, hahaha. Anyways I figured it out and it was kickass.

Speedmaster Speedmaster

Crazy game

Its a realllllyyy nice game. I like the fact that it takes a lot to finish the game to get that picture. Its not the fact that I got to see some chick naked (hell, I cant just go on Kazaa right?) but its the fact that I earned the picture thats really cool. Nice game too, I like the bosses, the enemies, the powerups... everything was awesome!

Alien Lander add-on 2 Alien Lander add-on 2

Cool!!!

Cool, game. Cool graphics, really hard because all the stuff is moving makes it confusing for people. Oh yeah my time was 1:23.

Goatchrist responds:

That's a good time :) Glad ya liked it

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

Not too bad, not too bad

The game is pretty fun. Basic synj graphics, which is always good. I liked the hats nice addition. Gameplay was cool tank moved smoothly, the explosion great, the rest really cool. But you lost me on the actual game! I mean all you gotta do is roll around and destroy things. Pretty easy! Nice game whatever the difficulty though

Croc Hunter Croc Hunter

Haha nice game

Yeah the whole thing with the croc hunter is pretty funny. This game is also funny along with being, pretty easy, and also fun. But it's a pretty basic game not much too it, which is why I took points off of style. Anyways pretty nice game, good job

Zwill(Game) UPDATED!! Zwill(Game) UPDATED!!

Good fun

Nice fun game. Platforms aren't my favorite but this was ok. The menu music was cool. Character was also cool, by the way thanks for the "help me" signs that was a great idea. Nice job, good game

arm wrestle my ego V.2.01 arm wrestle my ego V.2.01

Haha

Your ego is so weak... But anyways nice game kinda unique in a way. Make it a bit harder thought and maybe you can have some comments that your guy says. Nice game, pretty fun but can be beat easily.

chickenking responds:

on the difficulty thing...
it varies from computer to computer. the faster your processor, the easier the game, therefore the bigger your ego.
so those of you with older machines will have trouble keeping up.

Mad Libs 6 Mad Libs 6

Funny

Nice job here's mine again

American universities offer students many funny courses that will prepare them to become good tables. You can get a degree as a Bachelor of ASSES, or take a regular liberal people course. Or, if you want to become a/an slimy engineer, you can study fat mathematics and differential things. Then, after 0 years, if you want to continue your studies, you can write a/an hat and become a Doctor of CARS.
When you get out into the world, if you have a diploma from a university, you can get a job as a/an janitor. If you don't have a diploma, you'll get stuck with a lousy job like being a/an butt doctor. So it's important that you study hard in high school so you can get a good chance at passing the College Entrance lions. Remember: 'A little learning is a/an dumb thing.'

Maybe my best one yet and a good one by you too.

The Suspects The Suspects

YES I DID IT!!!!

I finally did it. After probably 20 mins. I finally beat this game. I got really into it trying to figure out her killer. It was so tough but then it made sence!!! Ok nice graphics as always your people talked realistically. Nice sound everyone sounded pretty clear. Your style still amazes me of how you can come up with some awesome games each time you submit them. Nice job, really fun