Be a Supporter!

All 1,934 flash Reviews

Double Dragon X Double Dragon X

Rated 4 / 5 stars April 9, 2008

Really good

Your movie was a good idea of what a flash "beat em up" could be, very smooth animation, fast paced some nice close ups and of course it doesnt hurt that its insprired by Double Dragon... even though, I think, if it wasnt Billy and Jimmy it would still have the high score it deserves.

One quick question, why didnt you have Abobo in it?? I was waiting for him the whole time! Haha, still really good though

3d logic 3d logic

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 25, 2006

Damn I love this game

This was really fun I was doing pretty well and I started feeling really smart but then I got stuck and was back to my dumb self again, hahaha. But dont worry it would happened sooner or later, really great game though, I havent seen many like this but there should be a lot. You pulled off a pretty great game.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 25, 2006

Really well done and thought out

Lots of little puzzles and nice quips from Johnny makes this a solid game. I cant believe I was stuck on this for so long cause when I figured it out it seemed so simple, I just should of looked more carefully, hahaha. Anyways I figured it out and it was kickass.

The Match The Match

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 19, 2005

Oh man

That was so ridiculously sexy. Graphics were cool, loved the choice of song and the fight was really cool too, nice job

MIU SIM MIU SIM

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars March 11, 2005

Wait a min...

So the movie was great and all and C.O.B. is one of my favorite bands, by far... but I just thought I was doing something wrong at the beginning of the game, is the truck thingy honestly the only enemy and thats the end? Well Im glad you're continuing this, it looks like it can be really great... continue with Bodom too, put Kissing The Shadows in the next one :P

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 2, 2005

WOW!!!!

Que the standing applause!!! That was awesome!!! Everything was so great you fit every All your base line into the Bohemian Rhapsody perfectly, oh man, you are a god!

TmsT's "Up Skit Creek" TmsT's "Up Skit Creek"

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 7, 2005

Haha!!!

"And here it is in the style of a 1930's looney toon film", "HEHEHE *snort*" Oh man, brilliant, I played that one over many times. Im still laughing, great job, all of them were awesome.

Devil went to Jamaica Devil went to Jamaica

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 6, 2005

Brilliant!

Ive never heard that song before, surprises me cause Im a fan of Primus... which must be why this is really funny to me. Your animation rocked and the way the song and your animation mixed together was perfect. PERFECT!

Doofie Doofie

Rated 4 / 5 stars February 5, 2005

Yes! Very nice

When number 10 came I was soooo happy. I thought something like that was gonna happen and if it didnt I would of thought much less of you, my friend, haha. All the deaths were kickass, its not like its an original idea but its great anyways. Great movie.

Speedmaster Speedmaster

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 3, 2005

Crazy game

Its a realllllyyy nice game. I like the fact that it takes a lot to finish the game to get that picture. Its not the fact that I got to see some chick naked (hell, I cant just go on Kazaa right?) but its the fact that I earned the picture thats really cool. Nice game too, I like the bosses, the enemies, the powerups... everything was awesome!